commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <>
Subject Re: [VFS] SFTP exception
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:56:15 GMT
Hi :
Thanks for your quick reply.
I downloaded the most recent jsch yesterday jsch-0.1.30.jar and that was
the one that generated the error.

I was closing my FileObject after I got what I wanted so I could trick
the cache. I think this may have been
part of the problem.

I have refactored things and use my own DefaultFileSystemManager with
the default CacheStrategy also I
close this FileSystemManager on contextDestroy (when I "undeploy").  I
think/hope this permits Tomcat
to release the references associated with the FileSystemManager.

I haven't seen the exception again (my fingers are crossed).