commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <mark.shif...@yale.edu>
Subject [VFS] SFTP exception
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:46:37 GMT
(The first try didn't seem to get to the list.  If this is a duplicate I
beg forgiveness.)
Hi:
I started using sftp in my web app (using struts and tomcat) and I
noticed this error on catalina.out.

Exception in thread
"org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread"
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at com.jcraft.jsch.Channel.del(Channel.java:79)
       at com.jcraft.jsch.Channel.disconnect(Channel.java:501)
       at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.disconnect(ChannelSftp.java:2104)
       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileSystem.doCloseCommunicationLink(SftpFileSystem.java:63)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.closeCommunicationLink(AbstractFileSystem.java:130)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.close(AbstractFileSystem.java:118)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileProvider.closeFileSystem(AbstractFileProvider.java:157)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager._closeFileSystem(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:941)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache.filesystemClose(SoftRefFilesCache.java:229)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache.access$300(SoftRefFilesCache.java:46)

       at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread.run(SoftRefFilesCache.java:92)

This error seems to come up after redeploying my application.

Everything seems to be working fine though.
I am using the newest jsch and the vfs rc .

Any help would be appreciated.
mas