commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <mark.shif...@yale.edu>
Subject [VFS] SFTP exception
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:46:07 GMT
Hi:
I started using sftp in my web app (using struts and tomcat) and I
noticed this error on catalina.out.

Exception in thread
"org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Channel.del(Channel.java:79)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.Channel.disconnect(Channel.java:501)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.disconnect(ChannelSftp.java:2104)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileSystem.doCloseCommunicationLink(SftpFileSystem.java:63)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.closeCommunicationLink(AbstractFileSystem.java:130)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.close(AbstractFileSystem.java:118)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileProvider.closeFileSystem(AbstractFileProvider.java:157)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager._closeFileSystem(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:941)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache.filesystemClose(SoftRefFilesCache.java:229)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache.access$300(SoftRefFilesCache.java:46)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread.run(SoftRefFilesCache.java:92)

Everything seems to be working fine though.
I am using the newest jsch and the vfs rc .
I close my fileobject after using it so I don't have problems with caching.

Any help would be appreciated.
mas

--
 Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.