commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: Commons Pool.. anyone using?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:57:57 GMT
I've been using commons pool a lot for the last years and found that
with "infinite" objects it works perfectly (so a pool factory that keeps
generating new objects, the effective maximum is managed by the pool).
However with a limited pool it does not work (for example 3 named
services, which might be the case when using SOAP): I've posted examples
here that show that the current implementation goes into an infinite
loop, but I don't know if that was fixed by now. This however forced me
to write an alternative implementation based on the same interfaces.

Tom