commons-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Bouteille <cy...@peerflix.com>
Subject Re: [NET] listFiles throws SocketException: Connection reset even in passive mode
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:11:00 GMT
Hi Rory,
I just tried your 2.0 snapshot and I'm getting the exact same issue (see
log below).
I'm assuming I'm using the new jar correctly as the line #s in the stack
trace have changed, but please let me know if it's not the case.
Any other idea? Is there any way to turn on debug logging for this lib?
Thank you,

INFO 08:58:06 MailScanJob.runJob: Connected to ftp.envmgr.com as xxx --
220 envmgr2 Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0).
331 Password required for xxx
230-Welcome to Envelope Manager FTP
230 User xxx logged in.
INFO 08:58:06 MailScanJob.runJob: MailScan Folder: /confirm
INFO 08:58:08 MailScanJob.processMailScans: Retrieving list of files in
directory...
SEVERE 09:01:20 MailScanJob.runJob: MailScanJob.runJob: Exception
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:411)
        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:453)
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:183)
        at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)
        at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:136)
        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:299)
        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:362)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPFileEntryParserImpl.readNextEntry(FTPFileEntryParserImpl.java:53)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPListParseEngine.readStream(FTPListParseEngine.java:152)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPListParseEngine.readServerList(FTPListParseEngine.java:100)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:2314)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:2281)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2058)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2105)
        at
peerflix.job.trade.MailScanJob.processMailScans(MailScanJob.java:136)
        at peerflix.job.trade.MailScanJob.runJob(MailScanJob.java:87)
        at peerflix.job.PfxJob.main(PfxJob.java:97)