commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HttpClient is logging on INFO-level - how to change to ERROR?
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:57:53 GMT
Hello Christian,

Which implementation do you use for the actual logging?

I guess that you aren't using any, so the default SimpleLog is used. I
think a look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/commons-logging-1.1/guide.html#A_Quick_Guide_To_Simple_Log
should solve your current problem.

> System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log", "error");
This code does not work since it instructs commons-logging to use a
class "error" as Log implementation.

- Christian

--
Best regards,