commons-user mailing list archives

From badi malik <>
Subject adding patch to jar
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:09:17 GMT
Hello all,
I'm using flash to upload a file using fileUpload classes.  because of this i've had to patch
the FileUploadBase source and need to recompile it and add it to the jar file(commons-fileupload-1.1.1)
i need to rebuild the whole thing using ant, or can i somehow just add the one file? I assumed
that i needed to rebuild everything so i downloaded ant and trie that but keep getting instantiation
errors.  can anyone tell me which version of ant i need to use to accomplish this?

thanks in advance