commons-user mailing list archives

From Lance Semmens <lance.semm...@marketpipe.com>
Subject RE: [digester] ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:06:00 GMT
I haven't downloaded any commons in a while and thought they came packed with their dependencies.
If you get the latest commons collections you should be fine.

Cheers,
Lance.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Cartwright [mailto:John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov]
Sent: 22 January 2007 17:09
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [digester] ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found

Thanks for your reply Lance.  I am using collections-3.2 and
digester-1.8.  I wasn't sure what you meant by the
commons-collection.jar that comes w/ the digester distribution since the
binary install only includes the commons-digester jar.

In any case, I found that my RHEL linux system works OK, so the problem
must be limited to my Mac 10.4 or the environment there.

-- john

Lance Semmens wrote:
> I suspect that you need a later version of commons-collections.jar than the one you are
currently using. Try using commons-collections.jar that comes with the digester distribution.