commons-user mailing list archives

From Lance Semmens <lance.semm...@marketpipe.com>
Subject RE: [digester] ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:36:00 GMT
I suspect that you need a later version of commons-collections.jar than the one you are currently
using. Try using commons-collections.jar that comes with the digester distribution.

Lance.

-----Original Message-----
From: John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov [mailto:John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov]
Sent: 22 January 2007 02:32
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [digester] ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found

Hello All,

I'm trying to use Digester on a simple file and have boiled the code
down the  the following.  However, it's still throwing an
NoSuchMethodError exception:

org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found

Code snippet:

Digester digester = new Digester();
digester.addObjectCreate("fields/field", gov.noaa.eds.FieldSpec.class);
digester.addSetNext("fields/field", "add", "java.lang.Object");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("fields/field", "name");

Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

--john