commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rohnny Moland" <rmol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jelly-xml-tag] formatting the xml
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:20:09 GMT
For the record, this can be done with the jelly-core file tag. I was
looking in the wrong place..

Example of a template that does pretty printing:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<j:jelly trim="true" xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:x="jelly:xml">
	<j:file name="test.xml" prettyPrint="true">
		<x:element name="bean" trim="true">
			<x:attribute name="description">This is det description</x:attribute>
		</x:element>
	</j:file>
</j:jelly>