commons-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: [NET][FTP] - Exception while storing large file stream to mainframe
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:19:29 GMT
I think I have found the problem.

I wrapped the "Util.copyStream(inputStream, outputStream, 5000,
file.length(), this, true);" call in a try-catch and just logged the
exception and allowed the client to complete the pending command and got
this as a reply:
451-Error: Name=CkResults (Write) RC=-13
451-System completion code and reason: B37-04
451-Data set is out of space.
451-Error (1013) closing the data set.
451 Transfer aborted due to file error.

I was using a test account on the mainframe that is allowed to write to a
test dataset.
I assumed that the test account/dataset would have the same settings as the
production account/dataset; that would appear to be incorrect.
I am now going to try to contact the mainframe people and ask them about
this problem.

Cory Bestgen
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator