commons-user mailing list archives

From Malin Häggmark <>
Subject commons-logging-adapters.jar
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:55:52 GMT

I'm having some issues with logging. After reading several mailing list it seems to be recommended
to include commons-logging-adapters.jar. But where do I find it? Is there a place to download

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards
Malin Häggmark

Pdb DataSystem AB
Box 433 SE 551 16 Jönköping  Sweden   visit: Brunnsgatan 11
phone: +46 (0)36 34 29 66   fax: +46 (0)36 34 29 29 <>

unauthorized and may be illegal.