commons-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Configuration - getList Issue
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:12:55 GMT
Hi,

I try to get a list of elements of My XML file, see below,

The two first elements are returned, but not the two lasts.
(Actually all the elemnts must have a format like the two lasts, I added
the first two just to test)

List list1 = reader.getList("list");
for(int i=0; i<list1.size(); ++i)
	System.out.println(reader.getString("list("+i+").[@name]"));
// returns only german and italian

<stopwords>

  <list name="german">
    einer eine eines
  </list>

  <list name="italian">
    einer eine eines
  </list>

  <list name="french">
	<content>
    		einer eine eines
	</content>
	<files>
		<file>hello</file>
	</files>
  </list>

  <list name="dutch">
	<content>
    		einer eine eines
	</content>
	<files>
		<file>world</file>
	</files>
  </list>

</stopwords>

Thank u for any Help

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.