commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Wikman" <dannewik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TelnetClient problem?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:18:25 GMT

Ummm, ohhh, seems like I will have problems doing that... Since the __output
is
private simply overriding _connectAction_ does not do the trick, i need to
modify
the existing stuff which I do not want to. Rory, isn't it in the products
own interest
to be able to communicate with all possible nodes no matter of platform?
'\r\n' is in
fact a windowze construct, and I operate mostly on solaris/linux but also of
course on
windows. Shouldn't this be made configurable???

BR

/Daniel