commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: [VFS] File System Roots
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:56:35 GMT
Thanks Konstantin,
I found a method in the LocalFileSystem that seems to do the trick.
However, there isn't any code at the moment to find user data
directories like "My Documents", "My Music", "My Videos" (Windows) and
"Documents", "Music","Movies"(Mac OS X).  I've added it as an issue in
JIRA and written a workaround for my own application.

Thanks again,

Mark