commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bindul Bhowmik" <bindulbhow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-logging-adapters.jar
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:19:28 GMT
On 12/15/06, Malin Häggmark <Malin.Haggmark@pdb.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm having some issues with logging. After reading several mailing list it seems to be
recommended to include commons-logging-adapters.jar. But where do I find it? Is there a place
to download it?

> Malin

Malin,

commons-logging-adapters.jar is part of the standard commons-logging
binary distribution. You can download the commons-logging distribution
from http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-logging.cgi

HTH
Bindul