commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCP connection takes (very) long
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:29:24 GMT

Christian,

I have not timed query execution, but then these queries are really very
simple and perform very well when Tomcat is not stress tested.  I am testing
tomcat with jMeter.

I guess I can try to trim down the worker threads and see whether the
overall performance benefits from that. At this stage I have set the
#threads equal to the number of client threads but I can see that is not
necessarily optimal.

Thanks for your answer and suggestions!

Peter