commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How I solved "Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader"
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:54:12 GMT
You could add an entry yourself to the wiki for this:

  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Daemon

Alternatively, create a patch for the faq.xml and create/attach it to
a Jira issue ticket:
  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/daemon/trunk/xdocs/
  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/issue-tracking.html

Niall