commons-user mailing list archives

From "Fedorychak Artem" <Fedoryc...@iskrauraltel.ru>
Subject [JEXL] need more info on language
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:08:34 GMT
Hello,

I need an expression engine, so I'm playing with JEXL now.

However, I didn't find enough documentation on syntax and semantics of its language.

For example, about variable types and type casts.

Another issue is it evaluates only the result of first statement, that is the result of

"1 + 1; 2 + 2" is 2, not 4.

Are there any other sources where I can read about language features in details?

Or can you advice another expression engine which is not harder to use and which has detailed
description of language?

Best regards,
Artem Fedorychak.