commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <>
Subject [SCXML] Re: newbie question ... please be kind
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:20:56 GMT
Hi Jason,

Please, include [SCXML] in your future postings, most
of us filter messages based on the subject and
commons-user is a list not just for commons-SCXML.

We are all expecting a plugin like that to be
released, owever as far as I know there is nothing
still available. Take a look at [1] and [2] below for
some comments/ideas around this matter.

--- wrote:

> I noticed on the main page of the website the image
> that looks like tool
> to create scxml (maybe a plugin for eclipse), is
> there such a tool?
> Jason Wood
> Senior Software Developer
> Shaw Systems Associates, Inc.
> 713.782.7730 x144
> 713.782.4158 fax
> Note:  This communication may contain privileged,
> proprietary, or other
> confidential information.  It is intended solely for
> the use of the
> intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this
> information is prohibited.
> Please notify the sender if you have received this
> communication in error.

Have a burning question?
Go to and get answers from real people who know.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message