commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject [VFS] Re: listFiles throws SocketException: Connection reset even in passive mode
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:59:46 GMT
Sounds like your production environment has different FTP socket
timeout settings.  Does this exception occur with a large file in your
production environment?  If so, is that same file available in your dev
environment?

You may want to compare the settings on FTP servers and make sure
they're the same.

Hope this helps,

Mark

PS Don't forget to prefix the subject lines of your email with "[VFS]"
as this list is shared by a lot of different groups.