commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Erskine <mse...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: SV: TelnetClient problem?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:00:13 GMT
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 21:13, Daniel Wikman wrote:
> Well Michael, I do not see how that can solve my problem...

Sorry Daniel, I wasn't offering a solution: just some information :)

Unfortunately I'm not at all familiar with TelnetClient, or even the telnet
protocol: I just remember reading somewhere that CR/LF combinations can be
used. Perhaps there's some metadata that the TelnetClient is not passing to
the telnet daemon at the other end. One thing to try is to use ethereal to
see what is different between the proper working telnet session and
TelnetClient.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.