commons-user mailing list archives

From Madhwaraj Rao <>
Subject [SCXML] EntryLlistener called after executing OnEntry Actions
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 07:18:29 GMT

I have a requirement that the registered EntryListener
gets called before any OnEntry Actions are executed on
entering a state.
Currently, the default semantics
(SCXMLSemanticsImpl)does the following in its
executeActions() method:
-  executes each OnEntry Action for this transition
-  calls NotificationRegistry.fireOnEntry()

I would like to be notified of a state transition
before any OnEntry Actions are executed. Ideally I
want the EntryListener.onEntry() to be invoked first
on a state transition.
Is there a way I can achieve this? This is an
important requirement for me.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: