commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Shirley <...@decisionsoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: [CLI] Unexpected token while processing command
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:55:00 GMT
On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 09:52:03AM +0800, Adrian Co wrote:
> If I remove the withDefault() or if I set the maximum to 2, it
> processes successfully. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

This is a know issue[1].

Unfortuantly, I failed to successfully send in a CLA after being
nominated to be a committer. This will prompt me to find a functioning
fax machine and try again! (I assume the nomination is still valid)

If some one else could commit the patch in jira, it should fix this
issue.

cheers
Andrew Shirley

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-61

--
Andrew Shirley, Client Services        DecisionSoft Limited
+44-1865-203192                        http://www.decisionsoft.com/