commons-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Thomas Thomas" <debussy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Urgent] UTF-8 encoding problem
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:32:03 GMT
(this is my address from home)

Thank u all for your precious comments,
it helped.

For some reason I didn't write a String encoded as UTF-8.
I still can't figure out why.

I have added this code :


                       * byte*[] codedString;
                        String decoded=*null*;
                       * try* {
                                codedString = stopwords.getBytes();
                                decoded =* new* String(codedString, "UTF-8"
);
                        }* catch* (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
                                //* TODO* Auto-generated catch block
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        } // to bytes

                        stopwords = decoded;
                        writer.setProperty(
             "searchIndex.stopwordList", stopwords);


seems to work now !
Thank u all.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message