commons-user mailing list archives

From "Qin Ding" <QD...@transunion.com>
Subject BeanUtils
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:15:28 GMT
I try to use RowSetDynaClass like the folowing:

rs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from mytable);
RowSetDynaClass  rsdc = new RowSetDynaClass(rs);

mytable as DB2 table has two fields defined: one is smallInt and the
other varchar.  I got the following exception:

org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot assign value
of type 'java.lang.Integer' to property 'rqst_sts_cde' of type
'java.lang.Short'
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BasicDynaBean.set(BasicDynaBean.java:275)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.RowSetDynaClass.copy(RowSetDynaClass.java:228)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.RowSetDynaClass.<init>(RowSetDynaClass.java:185)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.RowSetDynaClass.<init>(RowSetDynaClass.java:104)

how to fix it? Please advise. Thanks.