commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] release or current svn code not backguard compatible
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:46:21 GMT
On 11/1/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I have been running now for 6 months my project
> without any update from svn. I decided to go for the
> release today since I wanted to debug something.
>
> Something weird is happenning with jexl returning
> always "false" for any evaluation.
>
> With an example I have in my scxml:
> <n:transition event="SendPinReq"
> cond="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
> eq '2'" target="aIDLE2UPSENDb"/>
>
> This is used by:
> JexlEvaluator#evalCond(final Context ctx, final String
> expr)
>
> where
> expr="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
> eq '2'"
>

> But that code does not get really evaluated and
> JexlEvaluator#evalCond(Context, String) returns false.

<snip/>

Can you post a small (but complete) document (or better, JUnit test
case) that illustrates the issue you're seeing? That will definitely
help. The namespace (below) looks OK.

The other change made while in sandbox was that each state has its own
context (though it can view variables in the parent contexts, like
blocks in Java) -- previously there was a flat context for the entire
document.

Bearing that in mind, are the <var> declarations visible to the
<transition>? If not, you'll need to move them up along the ancestor
heirarchy to a visible location.

-Rahul