commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Shi" <ray.b....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the validation framework without struts
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:46:57 GMT
Well my guess is TestTypeValidator was introduced originally in the test
cases, and that example could be based from one of the test cases. You need
probably check with the commons-validator team to confirm my theory though
:-)

Anyway there is a built-in integer validator*
org.apache.commons.validator.routines.IntegerValidator* as well, maybe you
want to have a look at that instead.

Cheers
Ray