commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Is there any visualization tool ?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:51:55 GMT
Hi Rahul,
I went back to the archives and I am just wondering if
you found out if the plugin to convert from "EMF model
for the statechart diagram" to "its SCXML document
serialization" is going to be available for free?

On the other hand it is clear that we need something
like:

UML <=A=> XMI <=B=> SCXML

where A=Graphical UML tool (Rational Modeler for
example)
and   B=XSLT

The whole functionality could be accomplished thru a
plugin made for Rational Modeler and the main task is
just to write the XSLT part.

Of course if the plugin has already be developed
applying DRY we should just get is, use it and extend
it if necessary (SCXML is still a Draft so some
extensions will be necessary).

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-Nestor