commons-user mailing list archives

From "DOMINGUEZ Felipe" <Felipe.DOMING...@eurocontrol.int>
Subject Using the validation framework without struts
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:54:59 GMT
Hello.

I am new in this list, so Hi to every body.

I am trying to use the validation frame work, but I do not find any good
documentation on it.  The google is plenty of help to use the validation
frame work with Struts, but I want to use it without struts.=20

Any information would be well appreciated.=20

Cheers

Felipe

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the
sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of
EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.