commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Is there any visualization tool ?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:46:23 GMT
this is becomming a good candidate question to go to
FAQ ;-)

Of course I as the rest of us I cannot wait to see
such a tool in the market.

Interesting link, however given the fact that SCXML is
XML I see more suitable to user XSLT to translate from
SCXML to State Chart Diagrams UML 2 using either
Rational or any other UML tool XML export
capabilities.

Thanks,

-Nestor