commons-user mailing list archives

From "Nadim Murr" <nm...@ccc.com.lb>
Subject RE: FW: Commons VSF
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:18:47 GMT
Hey thanks for the reply... I needed it :)

So are there any news about the machine, is it still down?
Could anyone have an older build that I can access?

Thanks...
Nadim,

-----Original Message-----
From: Henri Yandell [mailto:flamefew@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:59 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Commons VSF

On 11/1/06, Nadim Murr <nmurr@ccc.com.lb> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm gonna be using commons VFS and I need help.
> For a start I want to download "commons VFS". All the resources point
> to:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-vfs/

The machine that builds them is currently down, but I suspect there's
a cron script that goes in and cleans up the old ones thus the old
stuff is gone.

> But it seems to be an empty folder.
> Is there another website or another way to download any VFS release?

I imagine the only way to get it is to check it out of subversion and
build it yourself.

Sorry to not have better news, I'll pester about the build machine
again tomorrow to see what the status is.

Hen