commons-user mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy" <tnel...@factsmgt.com>
Subject RE: [vfs] DefaultFileMonitor doesn't signal when a file is created.
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:15:41 GMT

This seems pretty intuitive to me, how can you monitor something that
isn't there?  Although I do think it would be nice if setting up a
monitor for a file that didn't exist would revert to monitoring the
containing context for a creation event.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions. Any reproduction,
forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.