commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: Jakarta Configuration Question
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:52:05 GMT
Thomas Thomas wrote:
> Thanks for the support Oliver,
> however, when I do clearTree(), the "startlist" tag disapear...
>
> I want that :
>
> <startlist>
>  <start parse="true" index="true">http://intranet.lu.anonyme1.bank </start>
>  <start parse="true" index="true">http://intranet.lu.anonyme2.bank</start>
> </startlist>
>
> To become that :
>
> <startlist>
> </startlist>
>
> Actually I do this because I need to put new "start" tags in the
> "startlist"
> tag ...
> Sounds very basic but I can't achieve it ...

Hm, interesting side effect of clearTree(). I guess that parent nodes,
which become empty by the clearTree() operation are automatically removed.

Whatever, is this really a problem that the <startlist> tag is removed?
You can still add new <start> tags by calling
addProperty("startlist.start", "a value");

Then the whole structure will be generated. More information about
adding properties to a hierarchical configuration can be found in the
user guide [1].

HTH
Oliver

[1]