commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [OT] reporting bounced emails
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:38:06 GMT
[net] has a POP3 implementation - it may be too basic for your needs,
but feel free to take a look

Rory

Lance Semmens wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking to report bounced emails so I'm going to set the "Errors-To" header on
my mail then periodically poll the errors email account and report any emails with "X-Failed-Recipients"
headers. I'm looking for an open source library to help me out. Have any users on this list
had good experience with an open-source, pop3 email client library?