commons-user mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <sher...@linpro.no>
Subject How to retrieve the storeLocation
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:16:36 GMT
Hello. I am using the user guide. When I print out the value of items I
get something like this:

GetFieldName()file
GetName()anines_til_moteguide.csv
GetSize()17665
isInMemory()false
itemname=anines_til_moteguide.csv,
StoreLocation=/opt/tomcat-5.5.16/temp/upload_4413ee_10ef0c9ae7b__7fff_00000002.tmp,
size=17665bytes, isFormField=false, FieldName=file

There you can see StoreLocation. But this is in DiskFileItem class. And
I cant seem to get that from the FileItem, since DiskFileItem implements
FileItem.
Can someone help me get that method getStoreLocation() ?

Here is the code from the user guide.

FileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();

ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory);

List /* FileItem */ items = upload.parseRequest(request);

--
Shervin Asgari