commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Serff <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: [fileupload] - aborting file upload
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:02:11 GMT
I have this problem as well.  I would love to hear if there is a a way
to cancel the client from sending the form data.  It seems that it has
to send the entire form data before it can get a response from the
server.  I'm guessing this is just a flaw/feature in the way forms are
handled in html land...Anyone else have ideas?

Andrew