commons-user mailing list archives

From Will Pugh <willp...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject Re: VFS & jar files
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:23:52 GMT
If folks are interested in code that can write to Zip Files, I've
offered code to do this before.

It's a bit rough, but I'd be happy to polish it up.

I was thinking it would make sense to put it in compress, and then VFS
could use as well.

Is anyone interested in this?  I'm not a committer, but I can attach
the  zipped code to a Jira bug it that works.

    --Will