commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark A Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS]How to upload a file with sftp
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:41:13 GMT
Michael,
You might give the FileUtil.copyContent() method a try and see if that does the trick.

Regards,

Mark

----- Original Message ----
From: Michaël Leneveut <michael.leneveut@capgemini.com>
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:24:00 AM
Subject: [VFS]How to upload a file with sftp

Hi,

Very sorry to write to this list for this, but I don’t find any doc on VFS.

I try to upload a file from a server to another, with SFTP.

I resolve my file :

FileSystemManager fsManager = fsManager = VFS.getManager();

FileObject file = fsManager.resolveFile( "c:\\Upload\\toto.xml" );

But after, how to upload it ?

I can’t find the steps :

file.getContent().getInputStream() ?

FileObject fo =
VFS.getManager().resolveFile("sftp://user/pass@serverIP/cygdrive/c/tmp/uploa
d/toto.xml", opts); ?

Then how I put the content in my fo file ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Michaël.