commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [NET] empty result with listFiles() method whereas I should get files
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:13:29 GMT
Hi Serge

You could try to look at the commands being passed back and forth between the FTPClient and
the server by adding a PrintCommandListener instance to the client (see the FTP example classes
for details), and see what the server is passing back. Its possible that there is a dormant
bug in the directory entry parsing code being triggered here, in which case I would recommend
you open an issue in JIRA and attach all of the relevant information you can (including the
exact directory listing sent by the server).

Thanks
Rory