commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] release or current svn code not backguard compatible
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:45:13 GMT
That could be the issue, I am inserting in the context
the objects I want to expose to scxml and so if now
the context depends on the state I must update the
state context with my unique per session one.

You will understand that for a WEB Application (I am
using SCXML as Controller) I need my session to be
unique and I take care of areas of course to keep a
namespace aware architecture.

Now the question is could you paste here a snippet of
code that will make the trick of exporting my unique
context to each state the application reaches?

Thanks,

-Nestor

--- Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/1/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > I have been running now for 6 months my project
> > without any update from svn. I decided to go for
> the
> > release today since I wanted to debug something.
> >
> > Something weird is happenning with jexl returning
> > always "false" for any evaluation.
> >
> > With an example I have in my scxml:
> > <n:transition event="SendPinReq"

cond="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
> > eq '2'" target="aIDLE2UPSENDb"/>
> >
> > This is used by:
> > JexlEvaluator#evalCond(final Context ctx, final
> String
> > expr)
> >
> > where

expr="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()