commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [scxml] release or current svn code not backguard compatible
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:38:31 GMT
Hi guys,
I have been running now for 6 months my project
without any update from svn. I decided to go for the
release today since I wanted to debug something.

Something weird is happenning with jexl returning
always "false" for any evaluation.

With an example I have in my scxml:
<n:transition event="SendPinReq"
cond="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
eq '2'" target="aIDLE2UPSENDb"/>

This is used by:
JexlEvaluator#evalCond(final Context ctx, final String
expr)

where
expr="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
eq '2'"

But that code does not get really evaluated and
JexlEvaluator#evalCond(Context, String) returns false.

I did not give it a try but can it be the namespace
control that I read was recently added? I use <n:...
for all of my statements since I am using a custom
schema based on the one w3c posted ... something like:

<n:scxml version="1.0" initialstate="IDLE"
xmlns:n="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml
http://pathtoserverhere/scxml.xsd">

Any help greatly appreciated.