commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <>
Subject [SCXML] enabling/disabling logging for var assignments
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:38:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I am using a custom log library for my Bridge and
System layers.

When I want to log transitions and onentry/onexit
events I can do it thru the SCXMLListener

However for var assignments and evaluations I would
like to know the easier way to log them.

Right now with more than 2000 lines of scxml I really
need to trace every single assignment within the code.

Also does anyone know about a plan to build an SCXML
debugger? Now that I have all the Controller logic
written in SCXML I really need that and before
writting any code I would like to hear some advice.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message