commons-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Thomas" <debussy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Configuration Question
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:27:52 GMT
Oliver,
I could perfectly add elements and attributes how I want,
But I have a problem that I can't solve with the doc.

The "startlist" tag (included in the root tag) was below the proxy "tag",
and when I do this :

            ((HierarchicalConfiguration)writer).clearTree("startlist");

            Iterator it = collection.getDirectoriesToParse();
            while (it.hasNext()) {
                writer.addProperty("startlist(-1).start(-1)",
(String)it.next());
                writer.addProperty("startlist.start[@parse]", Boolean.TRUE);
                writer.addProperty("startlist.start[@index]", Boolean.TRUE);
            }

It adds the startlist as last element of the root tag.

It lost its position.
Do u have any idea on how to fix this ?

Thank u for any help.