commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jared Graber" <jgra...@zedak.com>
Subject [betwixt]Mapping the same object to 2 sets of XML
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:21:14 GMT
I need to write a large data structure out to XML and it has to follow an
existing schema.

The problem I am having is that there are multiple collections in the
structure that contain objects of the same class and they need to be output
differently based on which collection they are in.

For 1 of the lists, I can only output 2 of the properties of the object to
XML.

For another, I need to output 7 of the properties of the object to XML.

These objects are of the same class.

How would I go about doing this?

-Jared