commons-user mailing list archives

From Michaël Leneveut <michael.lenev...@capgemini.com>
Subject [VFS]How to upload a file with sftp
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:24:00 GMT

Hi,

Very sorry to write to this list for this, but I don’t find any doc on VFS.

I try to upload a file from a server to another, with SFTP.

I resolve my file :

FileSystemManager fsManager = fsManager = VFS.getManager();

FileObject file = fsManager.resolveFile( "c:\\Upload\\toto.xml" );

But after, how to upload it ?

I can’t find the steps :

file.getContent().getInputStream() ?

FileObject fo =
VFS.getManager().resolveFile("sftp://user/pass@serverIP/cygdrive/c/tmp/uploa
d/toto.xml", opts); ?

Then how I put the content in my fo file ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Michaël.