commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ken at Inbox256" <inbox...@gmail.com>
Subject Validator - Depends Attribute ordering and Pluggable validator
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:23:53 GMT
Sorry if this message is a duplicate, the spam filter keeps sending back my
messages.

Because validwhen only gives me one AND or OR, I've put in my own pluggable
validator.

In replacing validwhen, my depends attribute changed from:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validwhen,mask">
to:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validactiontype,mask">

But mask will always get called first when using my homegrown
validactiontype.

It seems that pluggable validators will get called after the built-in
validators.
Can anyone confirm this?

-Ken