commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ken at Inbox256" <inbox...@gmail.com>
Subject [validator] Depends attribute not being honored with pluggable validator
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:50:58 GMT
Because validwhen only gives me one AND or OR, I've put in my own pluggable
validator.

In replacing validwhen, my depends attribute changed from:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validwhen,mask">
to:
  <field property="set_oid" depends="validactiontype,mask">

But mask will always get called first when using my homegrown
validactiontype.

It seems that pluggable validators will get called after the built-in
validators.
Can anyone confirm this?