commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POOL] Problem when blocking waiting to borrow from pool
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:55:18 GMT
I don't know pool well, but what version are you using - Pool 1.3 was
released in April and there were quite a few bug fixes:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/pool/release-notes-1.3.html

...so (if you're not already using that version) maybe upgarding might
resolve your issue.

   http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/pool/downloads.html

Niall