commons-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dbcp] System.out ???
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:35:31 GMT
May I suggest that we try to get 1.2.2 out first and then try to add
logging for the 1.3 release.

There are currently only 2 unresolved issues for 1.2.2, both of them
related to possible deadlocks:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-44
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-65

Perhaps Sandy can help out with those? Synchronization isn't my cup of
tea. But I can help with other stuff surrounding the release.

--
Dennis Lundberg